All reservation changes, except stay extension or room upgrades, are subject to a $40 change fee (this includes changing dates, lessening a stay, or downgrading).
Wireless Internet Access: Complementary wireless internet access is available from your own room. This service is available from the guest room or any public areas within the hotel.
We recomend making reservations prior to your arrival. Guaranteed reservations require a deposit of one night, plus tax.
Reservations are commitments for the full period requested. As we honor your reservation, we require that our guests honor their commitment. Please note: there are NO REFUNDS on early departures or unused portion of your stay.**
Reservations are guaranteed until 6:00 p.m. on the scheduled arrival date. If you will be arriving after 6:00 p.m., please notify the Front Office of your late arrival in order to confirm your reservation, or the reservation will be released for general sale and no refund will be issued.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 AM
Accepted Forms of Payment:
We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Money Orders and Traveler’s Checks. Personal checks are accepted up to one month prior to arrival. Balance is due upon arrival.
What we are doing in our rooms:
-Bedding: we have removed duvets, quilts and decorative pillows. All linens will be washed after every check out. Fresh, new pillow cases, sheets and blankets are put in every room for the new guest checking in.
-Additional items such as TV guides, coffee makers and guides have been removed.
-TV remotes are all sanitized
-All surfaces and objects inside and outside the room that can be touched by a guest will be disinfected with appropriate disinfectant including: door knobs, cabinet/dress handles, light and lamp switches, refrigerator handles, air conditioner knobs, shower knobs, towel bars, sink faucet handles, toilet handles, hair dryers, counter tops and chairs.
-For the protection of our guests and the safety of our staff, stay overs will not be cleaned. Staff will not be permitted into guest rooms.
What we are doing in public areas:
- Doors to the office will be disinfected after every guest throughout the day
- All surfaces and counters in the office will be disinfected after every guest throughout the day
- Ice machine cover and scoop will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Vending machine surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Picnic table surfaces and chairs will be disinfected throughout the day and upon request
- Barbeque grills, utensils will be disinfected after every use and upon request
- Kayaks, paddle boards, oars and life jackets will be disinfected after every use.
- Our pool is at half capacity and all lounge chairs are adequately spaced-6 feet apart.
- Seating areas have been rearranged to provide extra empty space and allow for physical distancing.
2021 optional check-in procedure
-All guests have the option to check in without visiting the office. If you choose to do so, we ask you to call the office before arriving to let us know what form of payment and your estimated time of arrival.
Your sanitized room key will be left inside your room and the door left unlocked.
A registration form will be inside a plastic envelope that we ask you to sign and leave in the black mailbox outside the front office.