Policies at our Lake George Inn
Lake Crest Inn Terms & Policies:
Lake George Inn Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be made up to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, in order to receive a refund of your deposit minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Failure to provide adequate notice will result in the charge of one night stay plus applicable taxes and fees. When a reservation is cancelled within the 14 day period, the entire deposit is forfeited.
All reservation changes, except stay extension or room upgrades, are subject to a $50 change fee (this includes changing dates, lessening a stay, or downgrading).
For special events/holidays/reservations at our Lake George Inn: please note that deposits are non-refundable. (Memorial Day, Americade, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Adirondack National's Car Show, Columbus Day)
- Price quoted applies to exact date or nights/stay booked.
- Room occupancy is not to exceed the capacity of rooms. Each additional guest is $25 per night using existing bedding – roll away beds are not provided.
- Extending your stay: Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date (s) subject to availability and prevailing rates(old rates shall not apply).
- Other Restrictions: This rate may not be combined with any other offers and promotions and is not available to groups. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at our Lake George Inn
- Smoking: Is only permitted outside the building
Wireless Internet Access: Complementary wireless internet access is available from your own room. This service is available from the guest room or any public areas within the hotel.
We recomend making reservations prior to your arrival. Guaranteed reservations require a deposit of one night, plus tax.
Reservations are commitments for the full period requested. As we honor your reservation at our Lake George Inn, we require that our guests honor their commitment. Please note: there are NO REFUNDS on early departures or unused portion of your stay.**
Reservations are guaranteed until 6:00 p.m. on the scheduled arrival date. If you will be arriving after 6:00 p.m., please notify the Front Office of your late arrival in order to confirm your reservation, or the reservation will be released for general sale and no refund will be issued.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 PM CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 AM
- Late Departures: Will incur a charge of the daily rate of unit. Late checkout may be available for an additional fee, if permitted.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Money Orders and Traveler’s Checks. Personal checks are accepted up to one month prior to arrival. Balance is due upon arrival.
- All guests staying at Lake Crest Inn must be registered to a room. Due to the COVID pandemic, guests not registered will not be allowed on the property.
- Parking is extremely limited. There is only ONE parking space per room.
- Off Season Office Hours are limited. (May, June, September, October) Office is open from 10:00am until 5:00PM